As a distinguished provider for interim line and project management, we combine the specialized skills and long-term experiences of successful executives from nearly all sectors. In the manner of traditional employment agencies, we assume corporate responsibility for the entire mandate process. Unlike ‘providers’, however, our familiarity with our interim executives comes not merely from their profiles but also from regular personal contacts and joint mandates. Based on this relationship of trust and our own operational experience as interim managers, we respond to client requests by selecting the managers with the most closely fitting skills.
The freedom of independent entrepreneurship combined with the security of a strong network
The partnership model offers our partners many advantages:
- Compared to self-marketing, a clearly superior utilization rate averaging over eighty percent
- Permanent professional and administrative support
- All relevant sales and marketing services
- Close professional and personal contacts through our regular partner meetings and other connections
- Numerous opportunities for knowledge sharing and advanced training
- Unrestricted recommendations from colleagues and formation of interim teams
- Having a common ‘professional home’ is especially important to our interim executives. Even established professionals profit from having good personal connections and from being part of a strong community that welcomes colleagues like themselves.
A taskforce partnership combines the freedom of independent entrepreneurship with the reputation and security of a strong network under a single brand umbrella. Such an opportunity is attractive to companies as well as top-level managers.
How taskforce began
A wide range of services, fully developed acceptance, matching and quality assurance processes and professional contract management are all part of today’s professional standards in interim management. In 2007, to meet growing client demands as well as to offer prominent interim managers a common platform, Jens Christophers and Lennart Koch incorporated taskforce – Management on Demand.
Both professionals are familiar with the interim market like few others, having served for many years as board members of the association Deutsches Interim Management e.V. (DDIM), founded at the start of 2003 by Jens Christophers, who shaped the umbrella association and was responsible for significant developments as its board chairman until 2013. Today, alongside Kristin Gölkel, he runs the taskforce company. It was not long before other managers joined the initial partners to combine, share and develop their skills and resources by accepting positions as partners, associate managers or network managers.