Marketing and Communication
Developing and professionally implementing communication models
Digital transformation, increasingly complex organizational models and dynamic social environments are presenting diverse challenges to corporate communication and marketing. Informing all stakeholders in a user-centric, consistent manner in real-time, and connecting them efficiently, are core functions of active communication work.
Examples of taskforce projects in Marketing and Communication:
- Interim Head of Corporate Communications
- Change and crisis communication (internal and external )
- Strategic positioning and set-up of modern corporate communications
- Transition of classic communication towards digital communication: online and mobile, SEM, SEO, social media etc.
- Marketing process optimization (restructuring, outsourcing, interface optimization, communication feedback)
- Internationalization of a Marketing department
- Brand restructuring and management for an international B-to-C brand
- Set-up of structured campaign management