Increase performance and leading teams
Although Sales is one of the most important functions within a company, at the same time it is often its Achilles heel. It is usually the performance of the Sales organization which determines how successful and profitable a company is in growth phases and highly destructive competition scenarios, and whether it can gain market share and continue growing.
"Our customer thought, costs were too high. We soon found out that sales was the real issue. Today 40% of the international revenue derives from this newly built department."
Moving Towards more Sales Orientation
- Interim CSO, Interim Head of Sales (vacancy)
- Initiation and implementation of Sales Excellence programs
- Introduction of Customer Relationship Management and CRM systems
- Establishment of Sales Control and Reporting
- Development and establishment of a customer segmenting strategy
- Restructuring of Internal Sales