During his time as a Board Member, General Manager and an active member of the Advisory Council, Jürgen Theobald has managed manufacturing companies during phases of growth, process optimization and reorganization as well as in sales situations. Customers have benefited from his experience gathered over more than 20 years as a manager with profit responsibility in companies in the automotive, commercial vehicle, plastics, tool-making and semi-conductor industries. During this period, Jürgen Theobald also worked in the US, Mexico, Eastern Europe and Asia. He analyzes and optimizes business workflows and processes, develops and implements footprint strategies and sustainably establishes successful management systems over the long term aimed at the achievement of a high level of profitability. Jürgen Theobald has many years of experience in companies owned by private-equity investors.
Field of Experience
- General manager / COO / Chairman / Works director
- Business process optimisation
- Operational Due Diligence
- Restructuring and optimisation of production plants
- Efficiency improvement programmes along the whole supply chain; KPIs
- Development and implementation of footprints in companies
- Sustainable establishment of management systems for achieving higher profitability
- Construction and expansion of production plants in China, the USA, Mexico, Eastern Europe and Brazil
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.