Klaus Lohmüller is a results-oriented CIO and program manager capable of entrepreneurial and strategic thought; he possesses extensive experience in the management of complex business and project organizations of varying sizes.
He has multifaceted experience of the optimization and digitalization of business processes (e.g. the IoT), the development and reorganization of business units as well as the outsourcing of services. In all the above situations Klaus Lohmüller, a certified Change Manager, actively configures the change processes and leads projects and companies out of existing crises. His core area lies in the creation and successful implementation of an IT strategy aligned with the business model.
Field of Experience
- Many years experience as CIO, Head of IT and Vice President Special Projects in the management of complex IT and project organizations with interdisciplinary teams
- Successful in the creation and implementation of an IT strategy oriented to the business model
- Crisis-proven senior project management, ERP/SAP project environments, in-/outsourcing and service management/ITIL to optimize business processes and improve process efficiency
- Detailed knowledge of the successful configuration of change management processes
- Integration and migration of applications (SAP / MS Dynamics) and IT infrastructures
- Consolidation of data centers, migration of client landscapes
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.