Torsten Klee will take over first and second level commercial management assignments in both line and project positions as CFO/Commercial Manager, CRO or Project Manager. When doing so, he will contribute the expertise that he has gained over 25 years in the pharmaceutical, automotive, mechanical engineering, fashion, market research and semi-conductor industries. His strengths are to be found in change and process management, particularly in project reorganizations and turnarounds. Torsten Klee feels equally at home in national and international situations in medium-sized companies or in Group structures.
Field of Experience
- Many years of experience in the role of CFO and Finance Director in medium size businesses
- Fundamental skills and experience in restructuring of organizations
- Sound Controlling Know-how in manufacturing firms
- Optimization of Finance processes and organizations
- USGAAP, IFRS, & German GAAP, SOX
- Absolute Hands-on Mentality
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.