Uwe Klaus Hotz
Uwe Klaus Hotz upgrades the sales and marketing performance of SME's operating in the automotive, machine construction and metalworking sectors. He accepts assignments as CEO or CSO as well as positions in program and project management. With his international experience in product development, sales & marketing and business development, he is in possession of the interface skills which make companies successful in the market. He implements change management projects in owner-managed companies as well as in private equity and Group structures using a hands-on approach and with an innate feeling for what is feasible. He is analytical and innovative. His main areas of work also include digitalization, innovative mobility and their effects on suppliers of goods and services to the automotive industry.
Field of Experience
- CEO, CSO, Head of Business Development, Product Development and Testing
- Mid-sized businesses and international groups
- Turnaround manager, analytical and strong in implementation
- International certified Program and Project Manager, experienced with projects in crisis
- Sector experience in industry, automotive and suppliers, technical service providers, engineering
- Subject areas electric mobility, internal combustion engines, powertrain, R&D, automation, metalworking
- Specialties B2B sales success, sales excellence, sales controlling, CRM, restructuring, digital business models, process optimization, turnaround, business development, M&A, management of innovations
- Analysis and optimization of sales and product development processes and teams
- International experience in Americas, Asia and Europe
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.