For over 20 years, Carsten Rumpf has been successfully leading companies and corporate groups as a Managing Director and board member. His core functional expertise lies in sales and marketing. However, as a generalist, accelerating profitable growth and enhancing the efficiency of sales and marketing processes have always been central themes for him.
As a business graduate, he drives enterprise-wide transformation processes such as digitalization, omnichannel strategies, LEAN methodologies, and restructuring, along with strategic realignments supported by appropriate control systems to ensure their rigorous implementation.
Carsten Rumpf has lived with his family in both the United Kingdom and the United States, where he also led companies. His authentic leadership style is characterized by pragmatism and a results-oriented approach driven by the 80/20 principle. Through clear communication and vision, he challenges and empowers his employees, shaping them into high-performing teams.
Field of Experience
- Managing director/board member in companies with up to €900 million in sales and 7,500 employees
- German, European, British and US companies
- Middle market/family ownership, listed companies and private equity
- Industry, technical trade, building materials trade, automotive aftermarket, electrical trade
- Buy & build strategies, M&A, divest and carve-out, post-merger integration
- Restructuring, turnaround, corporate crises
- Performance improvement in sales, marketing, services and operations
- Strategy development and implementation with the goal of value creation
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.