Our Manager – Only the Best
For more than 20 years, Markus Tebel has been assuming managerial responsibility as program manager and management consultant for the implementation of complex transformation in international medium-sized and family-oriented companies. His focus is on digitization, process optimization, service design and innovation management. His core competence as a certified computer scientist, electrical engineer and his MBA in service excellence lies in the conception and sustainable implementation of holistic transformations. He combines sound strategy and technical expertise with comprehensive project and program experience as well as his many years of responsibility as a director of technical services. With his strong communication skills as an experienced speaker, he reaches both employees and managers alike and can inspire them to change. His industry expertise includes telecommunications / IT, electrical engineering and production.Back to overview
Field of Experience
- He has over 18 year’ experience as a product manager, project / program manager.
- Services, customer experience, digital transformation, process management, change management
- Many years of experience in international product management
- Technically-based industry expertise in IT and telecommunications, as well as in food production and retail
- Experienced manager of international teams and change initiatives