Code of Conduct
This is important to us
Successful interim and project management at the highest level depends on trusting the integrity of the individual and the quality of the services rendered. To achieve transparency regarding our expectations of ourselves and our business partners, the partners in our company have created a code of conduct based on our values: quality, results, loyalty and responsibility
All taskforce partners, managers and employees commit themselves to living out and actively modeling this code of conduct as a binding action framework both in the mandate and within the company itself.
- Our actions are based on existing law and shared ethical convictions.
- We also expect our business partners and their employees to conduct themselves with integrity and in accordance with the law, and all of us reject behavior that does not live up to this code of conduct.
- In our activities, we maintain independence and neutrality.
- We treat all information confidentially, with the utmost care and in adherence to data.
- We keep our employers constantly and comprehensively informed, and we document the status of our work.
- We believe in fair competition.
- We work respectfully and appreciatively together with our clients and with the members of the taskforce network.
- We exclusively accept mandates having potential for success and transparently describe the prerequisites for success.
- We justify investment in our services through rapid amortization.
- We strive for sustainability of achieved results beyond the end of our mandate.