Lothar Pedron, who holds the qualification of "Diplom Ingenieur" (graduate engineer) and has expertise in electronics, software, electrical engineering, machine construction, mechatronics, measurement and testing technology, control and automation engineering, has many years' experience of management and projects in all management processes along the value creation chain, starting with product genesis and ending with profitable and sustainable establishment in the market. Competitive manufacturing costs and innovative product portfolios play a central role for him. Mr. Pedron is able to motivate staff even in crisis situations and also has extensive inter-cultural experience in Europe, Asia and the USA. His knowledge of industry sectors encompasses electronics, steelworks and power station technology, the automotive and railway industries as well as pharmaceutical and medical technology.
Field of Experience
- Functional experience, profound technical knowledge and comprehensive management skills along the entire value creation chain from customer/market demand to customer/market satisfaction
- Approved in agile, multinational operating companies of predominantly medium sized business
- Sustainable successes in market orientated innovation management from the first idea till profitable product placement in the market
- Guidance of extremely dynamical multi-project-management on complex products and industrial equipment for customers in EMEA, Asia Pacific and Americas
- Proven customer proximity and market orientation with high reputation at clients from medium and large-sized corporations in the industry sectors steel and energy over automotive and rail to pharmaceutical and medicine technology
- Absolute hands-on mentality
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.