Matthias Busch is an experienced industrial manager and controlling specialists. He handles tasks in his position as CFO or head of the controlling department at a medium-sized company and as program and project manager in the implementation of strategic projects. He brings 15 years of international management experience from business positions in the fields of food products, automotive supply and plastic processing in his customer projects. He has additional specialized knowledge in the coordination of corporate acquisitions and sales, post-merger integrations and complex financing and refinancing in the private equity environment. His strengths are the establishment and optimization of structures and processes in the field of controlling and financing in the manufacturing industry.
Field of Experience
- Experienced industry- expert as CFO, Head of Controlling/Finances or Controlling specialist
- Optimization of procedures and allocation of tasks
- Restructuring project management
- Structuring of reporting and planning processes, especially for private equity
- Steering and controlling of international holdings and sales controlling
- Support of M&A activities and due diligence processes
- Longtime experience in the food, automotive and synthetics industries
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.