Backed by his broad technical knowhow and his solid commercial knowledge Robert Butz is acting as Managing Director / Board Member in companies of the TIMES industries. He guides and leads strategic projects to success. Based on more than 20 years of leadership experience, he is a proven expert for critical projects, strategic realignment, sales acceleration and business development. His primary focus is on project restructuring, sales vitalization and on the transformation of technical potentials to global scaling business models. He is an authentic leader with passion for technology innovation, equipped with high enthusiasm, great engagement and entrepreneurial spirit.
Field of Experience
- CEO, COO, CTO, Head of Business Development/ Sales and Head of Product Management (up to 400 employees)
- General management: Company organization, process oriented company building
- Design of new innovative business models, product definition and product management especially for innovation leaders
- Extensive track record in commercial negotiations especially in Western and Eastern Europe, NM-East and Asia
- Contract design, multi-level negotiations, intercultural escalation management, closing and execution excellence for contracts
- Setup of internationals sales structures, significant shortening of sales cycles, proven success in B2B and B2C businesses
- Acquisition and realization of infrastructure and R&D projects, partner selection and contracting of outsourcing activities
- Project management (incl. full-turn-key) and multi-project management, heading project offices, PRINCE 2 certified
- Environment: Private enterprises, equity investments, large corporations, spin-offs
- Sector: TIMES industries (especially network elements, value-added services, devices, operating systems and applications), Consumer Electronics, Defense as well as Navigation and Telematic Services
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.