Dr. Dietmar Scheja
Dr. Dietmar Scheja guides companies through transition, transformation and restructuring situations in his role as Interim CFO. His work relies on over 25 years of qualified specialist and management experience with a focus on FMCG in Germany and abroad, among other things in CFO roles and as Managing Director of a broad-based business service organization. The qualified business administrator can demonstrate success in profound restructuring situations, as well as in the financial management of product initiatives etc. His expertise in business processes and their digitalization, e.g. in ERP, reporting or workflow systems, enables him to manage comprehensive finance or administrative transformation projects, including shared services, from start to finish.
Dietmar Scheja has a hands-on and results-oriented approach. He manages on the basis of clear principles and understands how to bring people on board for challenging changes.
Field of Experience
- Comprehensively experienced commercial manager with a specialist focus on finance and financial control, business processes and IT/digital; committed CFO
- Extensive experience in cost reduction and restructuring, including balancing interests, severance packages etc.
- Extensive experience in the digitalization of commercial processes and the development of SSC structures
- Brand-name and consumer goods enthusiast
- A safe pair of hands in corporation and medium-sized business structures; enthusiastic about the freedoms that the latter often offer
- International experience with the necessary empathy for cultural differences
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.