Daniel Liyew is a seasoned IT Executive known for success in streamlining and consolidating IT and data center operations, cutting costs while providing more reliable, responsive, and innovative services. He manages IT organizations in any industry as CIO, Managing Director or as a program and project manager in restructuring or reorientation situations. In these positions he benefits from over 25 years’ experience as an IT leader and consultant with P&L responsibility. His core tasks are the optimization of global IT services, the achievement of permanent improvements in IT services and the sustained enhancement of earnings. Lean and effective administrative structures, competitive IT costs and innovative IT are at the heart of his work. He is able to motivate staff during change processes and crisis situations and to deploy them to create value. He has an extensive business network and widespread international experience. He is familiar with machine building, the construction of industrial plant and equipment as well as energy, chemical, financial and IT industries.
Field of Experience
- Seasoned IT Executive with more than 25 years of experience in various IT leadership positions
- IT Strategy Development, IT Operation & Service Delivery
- Transition & Transformation of IT Organizations and Services
- IT Infrastructure & Data Centre Consolidation
- Program and Multi project management
- Change management, Coaching, Mentoring
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.