Markus Fischer understands the challenges of the real estate sector and is capable of successfully taking on management and profit and loss responsibility, whether as Managing Director or line manager. Realignment, growth or restructuring – his experiences, expert change management and strong empathy guarantee a motivated team when it comes to reorganization, business optimization and outsourcing. He creates efficient processes and structures for lasting success with his exceptional problem-solving skills. For over 25 years he has focused on the real estate sector, particularly on the asset and property management of all asset classes of real estate. Mr Fischer has succeeded in bringing together the interests of shareholders, clients and employees and laying down the foundations for successful growth with municipal and listed companies, and companies with private equity investors.
Field of Experience
- Managing Director / COO in municipal, private and listed companies
- Organizational and process optimization including digitalization
- Change management, restructuring and carve-out as well as the introduction of new ERP systems
- Over 25 years of professional and managerial expertise in real estate
- Operational management of residential real estate, owners' corporation real estate and commercial real estate (offices, retail, hotels, care homes)
- Many years of experience of successful cooperation with political bodies, private equity investors and various interest groups
- Strong integration ability and absolute hands-on mentality
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.