Martin Streb takes over the entrepreneurial and operational management, as well as the integrated further development of mid-sized manufacturing companies with an international focus, either as CEO, COO or CRO. He is known for his successful conception and implementation of transformation processes to increase and ensure lasting competitiveness.
His skill set includes complex restructuring, strategic realignment and business development, as well as operational process optimization to increase productivity and quality, as well as carve-outs, post-merger integrations and M&A processes. He has acquired extensive expertise in the automotive, electronics and electromechanics, plastics processing, consumer goods and mechanical and plant engineering sectors.
His combined analytical approach, hands-on mentality and pronounced implementation strength enable Martin Streb to guide companies through challenging change processes. In doing so, he succeeds in gaining the trust of all stakeholders with his open communication and genuine and respectful management style.
Field of Experience
- Many years of management experience as CEO, COO and Business Unit Manager
- Management of complex transformation and turnaround processes
- Reorganization, restructuring
- Strategic realignment and business development
- Business excellence and process optimization in administration and production
- Operational excellence, increased productivity and quality improvement
- Carve-out, post-merger integration and M&A
- Change management
- Corporations, family-run businesses, private equity
- Analytical, hands-on, solution-oriented with good communication skills
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.