As an experienced CFO and commercial manager, Olav Keibel has managed international companies during development and restructuring phases. He has been involved in the management and optimization of finance areas, company restructuring, M&A processes, post-merger integration and project management. He optimizes commercial processes, establishes new structures and leads multi-national teams to a successful result. When doing so, he effectively employs his broadly-based experience as a CFO in SME technology companies for the benefit of his customers. His industry knowledge extends across the sectors of medical technology, the life sciences, diagnostics, private equity and electronics as well as the retail trade and consumer goods.
Field of Experience
- CFO/CRO with many years of management experience in international companies
- Development, control and management of finance (national and international)
- Overseas operational experience in German-speaking and other European countries, the US and Commonwealth of Independent States
- Due diligence, M&A and post-merger integration processes
- Restructuring of corporate units
- Finance for expansion
- Optimization of commercial processes and structures
- Liquidity and risk management
- Management accounting for international investments
- Development and integration of ERP systems
- Project management
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.