Oliver Arnemann is an experienced CEO, COO and CIO with in-depth know-how gained from over 20 years in business. He has extensive and varied experience in outsourcing, the formation and reorganization of business units, the optimization and digitalization of business processes as well as sales / key account management. In addition to facility and property management, his sector focus lies in real estate, the service industries, plant construction (building services) as well as energy management and contracting. On a number of occasions the acquisition and implementation of extensive outsourcing projects including the associated transfer and integration of staff were a central feature of his work; acting as the key person in the integration process, he proved able to bring the integration to a successful conclusion.
Field of Experience
- Longstanding experience at Board level (CEO, COO and CIO)
- Business development and implementation of far-reaching outsourcing projects in the services sector
- Reorganization, development and upgrading of companies
- Productivity and quality enhancement
- Restructuring and digitalization of business processes
- Customer recruitment and key account management
- Brand development, marketing and communication
- Absolute hands-on mentality and brimming with integrative energy
- Many years of experience in the following sectors: facility management, property management, real estate management / residential property industry, contracting, energy management and construction of industrial plant and equipment (TGA)
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.