Andreas Henkel has been taking on sales, marketing and management roles in the consumer goods industry for over 25 years and is therefore familiar with the entire range of company processes and their specific and systematic challenges. His experience ranges from international corporations to smaller companies, including marketing agencies. In addition, he has extensive know-how in the management of major projects.
The focal topics of the Business Management graduate are change management, the development and implementation of internationalization and growth strategies, sales management, digital marketing and consumer strategy.
With his broad experience and entrepreneurial understanding, he provides advice to customers with operational and strategic problems in filling temporary management positions in project and line management.
Field of Experience
- General management, CEO, CMO, CSO
- Change management, business development
- Sales and marketing control – including the management of major projects
- Internationalization – management of an international subsidiary with the entire supply chain
- Digital marketing
- Wide range of experience in different markets and types of companies
- High level of empathy through intercultural activities
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.