Uwe Riehs brings over 35 years of management experience to his roles as Chief Marketing Officer, Managing Director of Marketing & Sales, and Interim Profit Center Leader. As a B2C brand and sales expert with strong professional qualifications and extensive leadership experience, he has achieved significant successes in family-owned medium-sized companies and an internationally active corporation.
The focal points of his activities lie in sustainable, profitable brand and business development, marketing, digitalization in sales, as well as in organizing and implementing innovation, restructuring, and change management projects.
In his work, he benefits from his strategic and operational competence, pronounced hands-on mentality, comprehensive leadership experience, and his ability to engage people in challenging situations and inspire them for change.
Field of Experience
- Extensive experience as Chief Marketing Officer, Interim Profit Center Leader, and Managing Director of Marketing & Sales
- Proven experience in managing business units with full P&L responsibility in the DACH region and Central Europe
- High strategic and sound operational competence in Marketing & Sales
- Demonstrated successes in increasing brand value and market share of both national brands and so-called regional brands
- Proven knowledge in the areas of Media (including Digital) and Sponsorship
- Demonstrated knowledge and achievements in the field of Innovation Management
- Demonstrated expertise in the field of sustainability (CSR strategy/reporting, nature/environmental conservation projects, CO₂ roadmap)
- Comprehensive experience in Restructuring & Change Management (Organization, Implementation)
- Proven leadership personality with extensive leadership experience in family-owned medium-sized companies and an internationally active corporation
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.