Frank Walser draws upon over 20 years of experience in senior management roles within internationally oriented companies in the consumer goods and food industries. His successful work as CFO and CEO is always based on transparent information derived from figures, data, and facts. This typically requires intensive conceptual and persuasive efforts, establishing relevant reporting systems, as well as training and motivating involved employees, not solely within finance departments.
The management responsibilities he has overseen cover the entire spectrum of entrepreneurial activities: from strategic realignment and growth-oriented expansion, to sustainable transformation in the face of significant changes in market and competitive landscapes, and even comprehensive recovery or restructuring through initiatives like performance improvement programs.
Frank Walser possesses extensive experience in collaborating with venerable family-owned businesses that prioritize the long-term security of the company over short-term increases in value and results. He develops the necessary strategies, programs, and projects in close coordination with decision-makers and shareholders, and implements them consistently in their best interests.
Field of Experience
- Over 20 years of experience in internationally oriented family-owned businesses in the consumer goods and food industries (B2B, B2C)
- Implementation-focused hands-on mentality coupled with strategic thinking and actions
- Demonstrated successful competence in strategy development/implementation as well as restructuring, performance improvement, and transformation tasks
- Decision-oriented mindset with a clear focus on processes, numbers, and facts
- Catalyst for change and modernization, team builder, and talent developer
Please fill out the form, to receive the CV from the manager.