Supply Chain Management
Efficient network purchasing, logistics and production
Advancing globalization, digital networking and technological advances are leading to increasingly complex procurement and business markets. International production locations and continual innovations in production require experienced specialists on site. Supply chain management faces continual pressure to adapt to dynamically changing environments in strong export sectors and in global companies in particular, and requires temporary management support for this.
You are searching for an experienced manager with excellent management skills for this area? Please contact us!
+49 89 588 0430-00
Examples of taskforce projects in Supply Chain Management:
- COO/CTO at a global automotive supplier
- Optimization of all procurement, production and delivery processes along the value creation chains
- Interim management of worldwide logistics
- Head of Operational and Strategic Purchasing
- Establishment of global sourcing
- International plant management
- Roll-out of methods, such as lean production, Six Sigma and Toyota
Interim line and project management in functional areas such as